Dancing With The Stars Results

As expected the Brainwashed Husband and I are enjoying watching Dancing With The Stars.

Brainwashed (for new readers) because I have made him watch and magically made him like it. No mystery that I enjoy it, because I'm genetically linked to dancing.....see this link here.

So tonight is results show...................and WHAT A RELIEF AFTER THE MIND NUMBING PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES..........................................

Kool and the Gang...................having 70's flashbacks...............

Really sad on so many levels that Misty May got hurt and is out...........

Terrible injury..........................AND..................no more Max.................how shallow of me.

Still loving Warren Sapp. So very cute and fun to watch.

Would love to see Rocco do better................poor guy.......what a terrible costume this week.

Don't really like Jennifer Hudson's voice...........can I say that?

So the final results are...........

NO ONE GOING HOME. Because of Misty being hurt. But they revealed who had the fewest combined score and WOULD HAVE gone home.......

Rocco............saw it coming.

Comments

Popular Posts