The Best of September

I am sitting on my bed.........in a beautiful room. Outside our door, the aspen trees surround the hot tub, in the beautiful courtyard of the China Clipper Inn.

The drive from Denver, which started with a trip to DIA to pick up ScooterGirl and The Marine, was free of construction zones.....a first for us.

There is literally no where I would rather be than where I am. How blessed am I?

We made the trek, down 285, and the trip seemed shorter with our friends from Texas joining us. The B&B is lovely, (pictures to follow) and after dinner and a visit to see Hutch at the OurayAle House, we are settling for an early night.

for this trip we have a guest blogger...........The Husband.........who wants to say:

"We had a wonderful journey with our friends, to the perfect destination. When we arrived in Ouray, we were greeted with the visual splendor of the San Juan mountains. Every time we are here, I am taken aback, by how beautiful this land is. As we enjoy our first evening in Ouray, it is made even better because our special friends are with us. I look forward to the adventures we will all share in our time here..............I will have more to say tomorrow."

The Husband talks good, huh?

Comments

Popular Posts