#Pumpkinization Running Wild

Every year it starts in late August.  Just in time for fall.  Pumpkinization.  But I have resisted because it's been too hot. And one week into October, it's just now starting to feel nippy enough to be fall.  Came really close to ordering the Pumpkin Spice Latte this morning, but couldn't bring myself to go for it.

Meanwhile, along with many others in the blogosphere, (most notably James Lileks) we are marveling at the ever growing pumpkinization of food products.  So here's a few of the ones I've found, which will be rated on a scale of 1 to 10.  And these are in lieu of the pumpkin pie, which of course was the inspiration for all this.  Which I've never liked.

Its a texture thing.


Not a cookie fan.  I especially hate Oreos.  But two of these with a hot cup of tea is not bad.  Not great, but not bad.  I'll give it a "5".

Comments

Popular Posts