She's Back


So...............

I've been maintaining radio silence, as my small group of  regular readers may have noticed.  I should have just hung out the gone fishin' sign.  I know I'm sometimes irritated when there's a blog I regularly read that goes silent with no explanation.  As if they owe us a post.  And sometimes, I grow concerned when a blog goes silent, hoping that nothing is wrong.  It's weird, this virtual world we live in, where we feel we know people we've never met, and we leave the curtains open for people (IE: the whole world) to peek in at our lives.  As a blogger for a few years now, its odd to see that things that draw people to your blog, the things they comment on, the things they don't. 

Initially, I started blogging because of my ongoing need to write, the catharsis it provides has been helpful at times.  But you censor yourself, thinking through the list of people you know read your words.  In the end, its all strange.  Very strange.

And I needed a break.  Sometimes we all need a break.  It's not as though I had nothing to say.  Sometimes you have so much to say, you don't know where to start, so you just stop.  At least that's the way it works for me.  Not entirely sure I'm ready to start up again, but we'll give it a run.

Coming soon, the catch up post.  LOTS has been going on here at Casa Rancho, with the holidays and all.  And then there's the inevitable 2011 wrap up. And that whole "Tebow" thing.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

I'll try.  Don't expect too much.

Comments

Popular Posts