Please Sir, May I Have Some More?

Hallelujah, it's raining.  Drizzling most of the day...............now it's pouring.

This is such a good thing!!!  It's been so dry for so long.  Wildfires popping up all over.  High temps making it worse. 

It really feels like fall..............finally. 

Our girl Bessy got groomed today and is all ready for Halloween.  She likes the cool weather too....


She's all clean and fluffy.  Holding onto her rawhide bone she got from the groomer.  Sitting in front of the outdoor speaker listening to good jazz music.

She is a spoiled dog..........and it's all my fault.

Comments

Kris said…
My baby's pretty spoiled, too... it's easy to do when they're such loyal sweeties to us! Bijou follows me into the bathroom if I let her. LOL gotta protect the Mom, yanno.

Popular Posts