Tunesday for Dad

Well with Father's Day coming up on Sunday, I thought I'd do a song just for Dad.

My Dad is responsible for my love and appreciation of music. My earliest memories always involve music being played, all styles, on Dad's latest stereo gear. He liked it loud too..........He listened to crooners, jazz, big band, movie soundtracks and lots of other styles too. I know my varied taste in music comes from those early years, hearing all the great music he played, and learning to love it all.

I found this song, which shows two people together, both of whom we listened to a lot. This was back in the good old days when singers mostly kept their political views to themselves, and we just appreciated their talent.

So get ready for a trip down memory lane, Dad.............circa 1971.



Okay..............one more, Dad, because I know you love this song.....


Comments

Popular Posts