Over to Ouray - Rewind

This year was our 7th year in a row to head to Ouray.  In between we have also been in other great Colorado locales, like Estes Park, Leadville, Keystone, Buena Vista, and all the little places in between.

But I doubt we will find a spot we like as well.  There is amazing scenery all over this wonderful state.  But if you haven't seen the San Juans, you haven't seen the best of the Colorado.

Ouray somehow, remains little changed since the first time I visited in the late 80's.  There's a certain comfort in that.

So a few more pictures from our trip.

Firetruck in Ridgeway

Red Mountain from the summit of Imogene Pass


Dallas Divide


Summit of Imogene Pass



Good to go, good to come home.

Oh, and I haven't forgotten about that post about Hutch.........................

Comments

Kris said…
I love reading about your trips to Ouray! I'm going to have to take a detour over there next time I'm in CO.

Popular Posts