Blackbirds Singing in the Dead of Night........

I have ZERO artistic talent. Can't draw, paint or anything of the sort.

But I love art.

I am in awe of those who can do those things.

So my blog buddy, GDazz over at Anywhere But Here is a painter... and photographer... and oh by the way....... a musician. So occasionally she posts her work and I was drawn to her red winged blackbird water colors. These birds visit my feeder on a regular basis.
Long story short.........I bugged her to let me buy her art. Her work came......I took it to the framer and will soon get it back......

But meanwhile, SHE INCLUDED IN MY PACKAGE............this little gem, which I threw in a frame and hung near my back door, where I will see it every time I head to my back yard.




Thanks GDazz.....friend who I have never met. You are now officially part of my everyday world.

Comments

Kris said…
It tickles me to know you're happy with your birdies. :) It looks great in that frame, too!

Popular Posts