ScooterGirl Here We Come

In just a few short days, we'll be winging our way to Texas to see the ScooterGirl and her The Marine. Really looking forward to seeing them, and to be setting foot in a fine state that I haven't been to in a number of years.

How do you know when you are in Texas???




Neither The Husband or I have ever been to San Antonio, and of course the ScooterGirl has promised she'll take us to............



Man I can't wait.

PS, yes, I am a HUGE Pee Wee fan. I don't care what you say........one of my all time favorite movies.....

Comments

Kris said…
That movie really IS one of the best EVAR. I love PeeWee Herman too!

I don't suppose you'll be anywhere in MY neighborhood at any time during your sojourn in my state... but if you happen to be, I'd be glad to give you my celly number.

Popular Posts