I'm Baaack.

How unbelievably dependent on technology we are.

Last week, during my days off, I experienced my first Windows Vista "issue". Woke up to find my laptop wouldn't boot.

Spent an hour or so talking to "Ronald" from Manila. We set a restore point and all was well.

Next day, same thing...........no booting to be found. Long story short..............learned a good lesson about backing up my photos............and had to do a factory restart. Finally by Friday night we were back in business...........

Then the Internet went down. Out all weekend. Comcast restarted us over and over to no available. They told me the modem was toast. We set up an appointment to have them show up and replace the modem tomorrow. But when I got home tonight we are up and running.

It's like magic.

We will not be holding our breath. MAYBE we are back in business. We shall see.

Comments

Popular Posts