Tiny Soldier

I was hanging out a few weeks ago at Tracey's place , because she always finds cool things and shares them with us...............


Her post was about a book being published in England by an artist who poses tiny, teeny tiny people around London and photographs them. Check out Tracey's post here.


I added the book to my Amazon wish list.


I must admit to a life long fascination with tiny things..........probably started with Liddle Kiddles and went from there. Oh by the way, I never outgrew it.


A couple of days later..............The Husband and I took a little drive to see some fall foliage. We stopped in a picnic area and walked a ways down a hill to get this shot.


The Husband was up ahead of me when we headed up the hill. He pointed to the ground and said, "they left one man behind". I thought it was another one of those "Marine things" he says. Until I got closer to the spot where he pointed at the ground.


I looked down and saw this.............
Hope he finds his unit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha! That is awesome! I wonder if he was dropped or placed there?

Popular Posts