Fall TV Line Up

So we're back in full swing with the fall TV lineup, and all I can say thank goodness for our DVR. We can record all the shows we like, watch them when we want, and never have to sit through a commercial.
Happy that a few new shows from last season are back......primarily, Pushing Daisies and Life.

Daisies is an acquired taste, it's funny, campy, bordering on the ridiculous. Like a comic book come to life. For me the best part of the show are the sets.........really amazing eye candy.......bright, bold and stunning in High Def.


Both The Husband and I really LOVE the show Life. The lead character, Charlie is played by Damian Lewis, who we first loved in Band of Brothers.



I was stunned to read in his bio that he is British. I realized I've never seen him interviewed and wonder if he has a British accent..............
Sad that Moonlight is NOT back. In spite of all the pleading from fans, CBS did not bring this one back. Strange they still have the page up on their website and people still stop in to complain.

Comments

Popular Posts