"Can I Call You Joe?"

Sure Sarah, call him Joe.


Maybe he'll call you sweetie.


Wasn't giving the debate my full attention tonight...............helping out a neighbor and watching their 2 year old little guy for about an hour in the middle of it.

She seemed to hold her own................and that was a sigh of relief.....

JoeB didn't trip over his own tongue.....................rats!

Seems like the talking heads think she did okay too.
My father, who was paying close attention felt encouraged.

I no longer know what to think. I have campaign fatigue............We're in a "battleground" state and the political ads are NON STOP. Can we fast forward...........to the end? I know how I'm going to vote for. Do you know? Okay, lets do it!

What is the deal with undecided voters? You think these candidates are a toss up? What planet are you living on????

In our little cul de sac, and circle of friends.............we're the only Republicans.........in a county that's strongly Republican. So I think I have to get the yard sign. Dad wants one too........
How many more days to go????
Sigh......................




Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm on the other side of the ticket, and just a state away, but I have to say I feel the same way about this election. The longer it drags on, the nastier it gets. I'm exhausted every night just trying to keep up with what's going on.

As far as the yard sign goes, if you feel strongly about your nominee, then go for it.
The Chick Voice said…
Thanks for stopping by...........come by and visit again. I'll come see you too.

Popular Posts