Brokaw and Gibson Share Car on Roller Coaster

And so it begins.........................

We are being invaded. Saw my first batch of protesters on Broadway yesterday.

In one of the first Host Committee events, they are having a Media party at Elitch Gardens tomorrow night.

Having a hard time imagining this happening at Elitches. And you really have to be from here to truly appreciate that statement.

Seriously, you think the Fox News guys will ride Twister II?

You know, if I didn't have a job, I would spend the week going all over town to remote newscasts and being one of "those people" talking on their cell phones behind the news casters.

"Hello, mom?"

"What are you doing?"

"Turn on channel nine."

"No mom, NINE. Not seven."

"Can you see me?"

I love "those people"

Never mind....................I have to work.

Comments

Popular Posts