Tunesday - C, S, N, and Y

On Fridays, if I'm stuck in the office I try and make myself remember to listen to music most of the day, as a way to transition to a weekend.  And for me (and I know I'm not alone) music can be a real attitude adjuster.  Mostly always a good adjustment, though there is music that makes me want to run my head into a wall (e.g. electronic dance).  I'm a fan of both LastFM and Pandora.  There are good and bad about both.  But it's usually LastFM in the office.........and of course you can spy on me in the right panel of this blog, and see what I've been listening to...............a confusing jumble of styles that could be construed as a timeline of my moods.....................Hint.............the mellower the music, the more stressful a day I've had.............a counter balance thing...............

I digress.  Sometimes you hear a song a thousand times, and in this case, I've loved this one forever it seems......but last Friday it knocked me over, like I was hearing it for the first time. 

This is a perfect songs. 

Perfect in it's simplicity. 

Piano, drums.............vocals, perfectly blended.

Simple lyrics, not very many of them..............

I want to live inside this song.  Only a few songs do that to me.   Take me where they are.


 
One..............can I swap two dogs for the cats?

Comments

Popular Posts