Snow Day

You may have heard................we got some snow.  Yes some serious snow.............



Probably about 18" or so.  Higher where it drifted.  We closed our office on Friday and I stayed home.  So the day was filled with shoveling, and shoveling.  And more shoveling.  I like to shovel snow.  We don't normally get this much snow in February, but there you go. 

Bessy likes the snow as much as I do.


She skips and bounds through it, and this time it was chest high for her.

So there were huge piles between every one's house, from all the shoveling.............and the twins across the street were having a great day............



See that brave boy coming down head first?  He's my sweetheart.  Shhhh.......it's a secret.

So much fun.

And in true Colorado form..................today............the sun came out...........and the melting began.  Big drifts hanging off the house........


And what's that we see?  Blue skies. 

Sun so warm I dragged my blue folding chair out on the driveway and sat for a long while with the sun shining on my face.  Could see my breathe, but it felt wonderful.

Then there was the snow smashing with the Rubicon.

You can clear a lot of snow with a Jeep.

Don't you wish you were here?

I love the Colorado snow. 


Comments

Popular Posts