Sunday, August 15, 2010

Just When My Husband Thought He Was Safe - New Fiesta Color

It's here......................

Don't know exactly how I'm going to get my hands on a set.........last new color took months and months to hit Colorado. I ain't waiting that long this time.

I need my new Fiesta color...........PAPRIKA!!!!



Looks more like caramel to me, but I'll go with whatever Homer Laughlin tells me to call it.............they keep my habit going.

Yes, I know...........I have too many different colors now.........I could feed an entire football team, both sides, offense and defense with settings I already own. (and I don't have black or white or the revered lilac).

I will reorganize the kitchen cabinet.......photos to follow. I can make room, because I rotate the colors seasonally anyway............

Yes.

Obsessed. See for yourself...........click here.

3 comments:

babybloomr said...

Oh honey-- I feel ya. LOVE me some Homer Laughlin. Fiesta and otherwise.

How sick is this: dropped and broke two Fiesta salad plates the other day, and my second thought (the first one being "Oh @*#%!") was, "Yippee, I get to buy more Fiesta!"

The Chick Voice said...

It's a sickness really. All collecting is just a mild form of hoarding.........the stuff just matches or has a theme. I've accepted that I have this issue. I guess there are worse habits I could have!

Morgan said...

I would love to see how you organize all of your Fiesta that you use for serving with.

The colors are SO fun. It is very addicting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...