Joe Perry Declares!!!!



I must admit this gave me a big charge when I read this at Michelle Malkin's Place. The Boston Herald releases that Joe Perry has been a "lifelong Republican".

Since the early seventies, I have referred to Aerosmith as "my band". Had all the albums.........saw them three times in the seventies, and I seem to remember a fan letter once written to him with my friend Margaret........although I don't think we ever mailed it........
I clearly embarressed my little bro and his future wife the last time I saw them in concert. It was the "Get a Grip" tour in 93 and I went a little nuts, some kind of a 70's flashback thing.............
Strangely enough I've known 2 people in their road crew over the years..........could have met them once, but decided to keep them on the pedestal.........
So for whatever it's worth, glad old Joe is a "Pub". Smart man.

Comments

Popular Posts