The Debate

I wonder if it's really possible to look at things objectively............ever.

I am a Republican, and I will vote for John McCain. By the way, I will not vote for John McCain BECAUSE I am a Republican. I will vote for for John McCain because I CANNOT vote for Barack Obama. He is not the man for the job. AND.....I think he is not ready for the job. Not EVEN CLOSE.

I look at things differently than most.......in the Event Business you notice all the small things. Senator Obama LOOKED terrible. He looked tired and sweaty and he needed a shave........

McCain has 30 plus years on him and he looked rested and sharp.

But all this is based on my frame of reference..............so it's clearly not objective. Through my Republican eyes I think McCain won by a nose.......

And it was boring as snot............

seriously................

Couple of moments there when John shined................the "Oh Please" moment was the best.

Must say that the VP debate will be much higher on the entertainment factor.

Comments

Popular Posts